Friday, October 29, 2010

Toaster oven dinner

So I know what some of you are thinking right now:
"Shit, I spent so much time looking at food blogs and now i don't have any time to make dinner.
Also the fridge is empty because I was looking at blogs instead of shopping for groceries yesterday."

Well, fear not. This recipe is for you.

Take 1 english muffin
1 tomato
some goat cheese
meat of some kind if thats what you are into.


throw these things in the toaster oven in some meaningful (to you) order.

If it happens to fall on its face on the way out, no worries.
You needed that as a reminder to clean your toaster oven glass.

And devour.

oh and my camera is still broken---sob---so sorry about the picture dearth and poor quality...
I was supposed to get it fixed yesterday but instead i drooled over food blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment